kill the idea that openly caring characters are boring
set on fire the line of thought that dictates that altruism is a bad thing and that selfishness/sassiness is an inherently more appealing and ‘~intricate~’ quality than an affectionate nature
smash and bury the concept of the false equivalency between angst and complexity
kindness and empathy are not synonyms for “blandness” and “lack of personality”
*points at friends oc* luv this oc
I keep a container of live crickets to feed my lizard and the housecat juST RELEASED THEM ALL SEND HELP THERE ARE PROBABLY CRICKETS HIDING EVERYWHERE IN MY ROOM
aiyaaa apologies to tegakie if I’m in rps or owed people responses and stuff I may be kinda slow for the next few days.
Having another one of those ” Wow everything I do sucks I have no ideas my art and ocs suck ahahah why am I even here” kind of times.
|—||sharing sad headcanons with friends (via morozovaaleksander)|
I actually believe artists and scientists think very similarly. Complex, abstract thought? They both have that down. It’s all about where that thinking takes you after that.
Words cannot describe how much I love this post.
40. Does your OC like hugs?
41. Is your OC patient? Why or why not?
HAHAAA ALSO NO. Very impatient, gotta move fast to keep from getting too much unwanted attention.
42. Would your OC ever prank anyone? Who?
He’s more likely to just attack people who irritate him than do pranks.
43. What is your OC’s main goal right now?
44. Does your OC have any pet-peeves?
Hates anyone who has it better than him ( Which in his mind is about everyone ) Whining.
45. Does your OC ever think about their future?
Not really, has basically no hope or plans for his future.
46. Has your OC ever compromised their beliefs? If yes, why? If not, would they ever?
Yeah. He was never a shining example of morality, but he used to at least be a kind of decent guy. Since the mutation incident he’s just been deteriorating more and more morally and getting more bitter. At this point he doesn’t even care.
47. What is your OC’s greatest accomplishment, to date?
Not getting thrown in jail or dying in a ditch pff-
48. Does your OC like storms?
Hates them. They can flood the sewers which are his main way of getting around.
49. What are your OC’s middle and last names?
Adrian Troy Perot
50. Share a head-canon you have for one of your OC.
Not a very determined fighter. If things start going bad he’ll make a quick dive for the sewers or some body of water ( Really good swimmer ). Definitely not the most determined or threatening villain, he’s really only dangerous in close range one on one combat.
olé! / . u . /
25. Does your OC prefer warm weather, or cool weather?
Warmer, loves rain and storms in summer and will often go hang out in stormclouds when they hit.
26. Does your OC tend to hoard junk?
Not really, his place is pretty small so not a lot of room for junk.
27. Does your OC suffer from headaches, body aches, or the like? If so, what causes them?
If he uses his volt absorb ability it can lead to him getting overcharged and over-exerting himself and cause some really nasty body/muscle aches the next day.
28. Is your OC a trouble-maker, or a peace-keeper?
Very much a peace keeper, doesn’t break the rules often.
29. What are your OC’s thoughts on the concept of slavery? (Whether it is a problem in their world or not.)
very bad, never, no.
30. Does your OC have any unusual talents or abilities?
He is an very fast typer/writer. He can type over 100 wpm.
31. What would be your OC’s favorite movie genre?
Likes mysteries or comedies, he’s not big on fantasy or sci-fi.
32. Would your OC be better at an obstacle course, or a standardized test?
Obstacle course, very agile guy.
33. Is your OC good at lying?
34. In high-stress situations, does your OC panic, or remain calm?
Depends. Cloudrunner remains calm, Blake panics.
35. How many languages does your OC speak? Why/how did they learn more than one language? If they only know one language, why is that?
Only English fluently. He was homeschooled for a while and studied a little bit of foreign language (Mostly Spanish), but without using them pretty much everything he learned was lost.