- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
don’t like it | meh | it’s cool | i like it | awesome! | one of my favorites
Benefits of having OTPS that can double as brOTP:
Always together (platonic or romantic)
Nobody can deny they aren’t important to each other
Their fucking friendships are a precious thing
A good relationship
Communication comes relatively easy
Simple things can’t shake their unbreakable bro-ship
absolutely destroy the idea that you have to be loved romantically and love romantically
destroy the idea that the end goal of life is to get into a romantic relationship/marriage
romantic love isn’t a requirement to live life and it never will be
ridiculous au post:
- mob boss and their sweet little flame au
- moved in together for tax benefits and good friendship au
- seventh grade au
- their moms met at bingo night and are trying to set them up au
- my car broke down on the side of the road and you stopped to help au
- started talking about menu items at a fast food drive-thru au
- called a phone sex line as a dare au
- cowboys au
- getting their first tattoo and they’re nervous but the artist is really nice au
- police partners au
- got drunk and woke up in the wrong house with their pants unbuttoned au
- trans au
- came over to yell at you because your dog won’t stop barking and it’s four in the morning but you’re really neat au
- 1930s hitmen duo au
- we’re both in the high school’s qsa but are you the queer part or the straight part au
- rival greaser gang leaders au
- singer and instrument player at a 1920s speakeasy au
- returning mail sent to the wrong address au
- enemy soldiers during the christmas truce of wwi au
school doodles of alicia for neko
LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS THING <3
everyone needs more precious baby Alicia
OH MY GOD A GIVEAWAY
Hey, so i’m giving away a copy of Five Nights at Freddy’s.
Mainly because the people I wanted to give it to didn’t want it.
Okay, so, here are the rules, I guess:
- Only reblogs count as entries, likes don’t count, nor do multiple reblogs.
- No giveaway blogs
- You don’t have to be following me
- The game should be played, don’t try to trade it away or anything
- Have fun
Giveaway ends on the 28th of August, 6pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.